Monday, October 25, 2010

Homemade Conditioner


For those who don't know all ready, my hair is natural (no chemicals) and I have been natural for the past 3yrs. It was a scary and hard decision, but the best thing I could have done for my hair. In the picture above and below I have a relaxer. Personally when I had a relaxer my hair was lifeless and didn't grow. Since I have been without the relaxer my hair is thicker, softer and longer. In the process of growing out the relaxer I was big on conditioning my hair, to prevent breakage. I got a great recipe for a conditioner from one of my friends that has been doing this for years and has FABULOUS hair.


Olive oil, Honey and Cholesterol
Equal parts in a bowl
and a conditioning cap


Mix the ingredients together


Apply on dry hair
I let this homemade conditioner sit on for at least an hour and then I shampoo it out and condition it again
This homemade conditioner leaves my hair extra soft


My hair today


All Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment