Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Hair Inspiration: Tracee Ellis Ross

While watching the BET awards the other night the one thing that stuck out to me was how FABULOUS Tracee Ellis Ross hair is. For years I have been a slave to relaxers and flat irons. January marks 4yrs of being relaxer free and my taste in hair styles have changed tremendously. Of course I love the long Kim Kardashian barrel curls but now i find myself gravitating to the more natural earthy hairstyles.

Even though I have natural hair, I have damaged it with using the flat iron to much which has caused the curl pattern to go straight. For the last month I have been doing heat free styles and am trying to get the curl pattern back.

A few of Tracee Ellis Ross Hair Tips:
Conditioner, Conditioner, Conditioner
Deep steaming hair
Aveda's Cherry Almond Bark-
Deep Penetrating Revitalizer Conditioner
Denman brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment