Tuesday, October 4, 2011

(My new) Burberry update!

After posting pictures of Burberry's newest collection, I started to obsess. I couldn't quite decide which one I liked best but I felt I really needed one. I tend to get excited when I hear 'limited edition'... what I like about LE stuff is that you are less likely to run into someone wearing the same thing... but what's not good is that you are forced to buy "now".

So I asked my husband which one he liked and he, totally uninterested, reluctantly chose this nude sateen trench coat. Good choice, actually, and I convinced myself that he'd meant I should have it, so I marched into Burberry, waving my credit card. Alas, out of stock. Everywhere. At least in Europe. (As of last week it was only still available in the US so if you are there, hurry!)


I was so disappointed! 

But it's ok. Because they had this wool and cashmere coat, which had originally caught my eye. It's not the same as the one I posted before here - that is an unaffordable Prorsum piece, unfortunately - but I love this, too. It has a classy and elegant, Lily Bass feel to it, if you know what I mean... 


So I got this one. And I'm very happy with it. Here are some close-up images. I love the soft colours, including those of the silk satin lining. 


Now I am actually looking forward to the colder months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment