Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some of my FAVORITE BLOGS.....................


www.majormusthaves.com
Hands down my favorite blog, this blogger speaks fashion and inspirational words to live by.
She is truly an example of using her gift to fufill the great commission.


www.nnekasaran.blogspot.com
Never have I been more inspired to change a room around or take an average cookout to the next level as I have when reading my friend Nneka's blog.


www.fashionbananas.com
One of the first blogs I came across, she will inspire you with her head to toe looks.


www.monicarosestylist.blogspot.com
Kim Kardashian's stylist


www.dulcecandy.com
I have learned so much from her, from makeup tips, hairstyles and where to get the latest trendy item.


www.karlascloset.blogspot.com
Absolutely amazing, she pushes the envelope and forces you to think out the box with her fashion choices.


www.myfashiondistraction.blogspot.com
Fashion designer in the making, inspired me to get a sewing machine. Love her creativity and her passion to succeed.


www.makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com
Make-up tutorials that are so easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment