Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Best Make-up Tip Ever..............................................


In these first 2 pictures I took out my most favorite make-up tip.
Please look very closely.



In these pictures my personal most favorite make-up tip is highlighted.
My all time favorite tip of all time is filling in the brows. Brows are absolutely everything, I see why some people pay big money to go see Anastasia. A lot of people have the misconception that they just need to get there brows done (threaded, waxed or razored). Cleaning up the stray hairs is only half the battle, and not every human being needs their brows filled in. My younger sister Jasmine was born with amazing brows. But for about 70% of the rest of us, we do need to take the extra time to define/fill-in the brows. The importance of a define brow is it frames the face and gives the face more proportion. Which according to the standards of society the more proportioned your face is, the more visually appealing you are.








No comments:

Post a Comment