Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Labor Day Weekend Outfit.....................


I rarely go out, I just have gotten to the point where it is not as exciting for me anymore. I would rather be at home watching a movie, attempting a new recipe in the kitchen or eating at one of my favorite restaurants Hooters. However, my BFF from VA came into town, so usually when he comes down I get persuaded. Never the less all 12 of us


I don't think I got any clear pictures of the top, for some reason I can never remember to take a few photos when I am all dressed up.



I finished this look with cutout booties from DSW
NineWest
$59.99


The top is from Forever 21, one shoulder asymetrical top, only paid $24.99
(which I thought was an amazing deal)
Paired with my leggings with patches of leather (H&M) and my favorite clutch by Celestina (Capitol, Charlotte, NC)

My two faves my BFF Randi and my gold Seiko watch

No comments:

Post a Comment