Monday, February 7, 2011

How to Apply False Lashes.................

Here is a quick tutorial on how to apply false lashses.
These are a pair of some of my favorite lashes, Red Cherry.
I purchase them at my local beauty supply store

First I CAREFULLY remove lashes from their container.
It's important to take your time because you can damage the lashes if you are not careful, so I will bend back the plastic case and slowly peel the lashes off the base.


Second, I put the lash up to my eye to see how much of the lash I will have to cut in order for the lash to fit my eye.

After I cut the lashes in order to fit my eyes, I take the glue and put a little on the back of my hand and I use the end of q-tip to dip the glue.

Then I take the glue on the end of the q-tip and apply the glue to the base of the lash, making sure to get the ends really good.

The next step is probably the most important, I take the lash and bend it in the shape of a C.
I really want the lash to have a nice natural bend so it will go down on the lash line easier.
This step will help the lashes look more natural.

I put the lashes on my lash line and adjust them as necessary.
After I get the lash where i want it, I will line my eyes with a gel or cake liner and I may apply a little mascara so that the false lash and my lash will blend together better,


Here is the complete look

No comments:

Post a Comment