Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One of my favorite products...............................


Even Better Clinical: Dark Spot Corrector
A dermatologist developed serum that reduces the signs of acne and age spots. Clinique promises that you will see your dark spots lighten by one or two shades in 4weeks.
I started using this product right after the New Year and started seeing a dramatic difference after a week. It has been well over a month and all my dark spots are Almost gone.

Here is a recent picture of me without makeup. I had a lot of hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and for years nothing else has worked.
The most important thing about using this product is making sure you are using a sun protector. If you are not using a sun screen or block, ever time you go outside your skin gets darker and so do the dark spots.


I give this product an A plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment