Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore to the Bobcats game..........................

I am a huge fan of the hometown team, which are The Carolina Panthers and the Charlotte Bobcats. Whenever I can get to a game, I always have a great time.
Here is what I wore to the game Monday night, I wanted to look trendy but not to dressy.
Black Leather Crop Jacket: F21
Lace Top: Poppy Pia
Black Skinny Jeans: Chip & Pepper
Bag: Chanel
Black booties: Rampage

I also love the chunky wrist wear trend, so I paired my gold Swatch with a mixture of bracelets from F21.

I wanted to do a very sultry makeup look, so I did a softer smokey eye with gray shadows.

For My hair I did loose barrel curls.

If you squint your eyes real tight you can see me on the front row next to the guy with the gray shirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment