Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Bounce Shadows...........................

Initially when these came out, I didn't understand them so I had written them off as a low budget eye shadow base. With some demonstrations, I realized there is more than what meets the eye with these Big Bounce Shadows. This water based moose consistency is a secret jewel. Below I have listed the ways it can be used.

Take a Power Point Liner
Here I have (L to R)
Tealo, Perma Plum , Grey Utility

I swatched these liners on my hand

Here is where the magic comes in, I tapped the Big Bounce shadow on top of the different Power Point swatches and it gave the matte pencils a metallic finish.
I choose the big bounce shadow that would compliment the Power Point Pencil the best.
I used Rich Thrills, My Next indulgence and Count Your Assets

So ultimately the moral to the story I had wrote these Big Bounce shadows off because I really didn't understand them.
These water based shadows look best worn on top of a powder shadow or a Power Point Pencil. I think these could make for an awesome smokey eye. I am gonna continue to play with these and may be doing a future metallic smokey eye blog with these shadows.

One thing I can say for sure is my favorite way to wear these Big Bounce shadows is as a highlight on the high parts of the cheeks and on the bridge of the nose.
The above Big Bounce is Trophy

Here I am using Trophy Big Bounce as a highlighter

No comments:

Post a Comment