Sunday, May 22, 2011

One of my favorite fragrances..............................

Trish McEvoy
I love Trish McEvoy fragrances because they have such a unique, sensual smell. My personal favorite is No. 9 and Trish mixed together, it's a scent unlike I have ever smelled before. No9 has a blend of blackberries and vanilla mixed with warm aromas of musk and white rose. Trish is a mixture of musk, almond flowers, blue lotus and tonka beans. Its secondary notes reveal white amber, cashmere musk and Indian Sandal wood. I wanted to spotlight this fragrance because I just was introduced to it, a year ago and fell in love immeadiately. So for anyone who is a lover of fine fragrances Creed, Jo Malone, Bond no. 9 etc, check out Trish next time you are in your finer department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment