Monday, August 1, 2011

What can $5 get you?


Have you ever gone into a store, found a dress you really liked and thought the original price was reasonable and then got to the register, and found out it was way cheaper than what you expected. Well that is exactly what happened to me the other week on a visit to Forever 21. I found this great cotton, ribbed, multi-layered dress, that fit amazing and had to have it. To my surprise the dress came to $5.99.

So I wanted to wear this dress to a special evening out, what better night than the John Legend & Sade concert

I did my make-up a little more simple and my hair curly.
(S/N I am getting so tired of my hair, I feel like chopping it off)

Me at the concert

The highlight of my evening was hearing John Legend sing the following song, him and Sade were both incredible



No comments:

Post a Comment