Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Original Glamor Girl.................................................



I wanted to attribute this blog to someone who has inspired me to take glamor to the next level, one of my BFF's Mia Thrash Esq. Before I took inspiration from Amber Rose and Olivia Palermo there was my original glamor girl Mia.
How many people did you know that wore authentic Louis Vuitton hair barrettes and jewelry in college, how many people do you know that have a fur for everyday of the week, and how many people do you know get there items custom made for weekends away in Marthas Vineyard. Well I am proud to call her one of my closest friends.


She has been glamorous since the first day I met her, 12 years ago. When I go visit Mia for the weekend I could be wearing tore up sweat pants and a cut up t-shirt to bed, while she is walking around in lingerie, robe and bedroom slippers with fur on them.



Mia's top 5 can't live without products

Neutrogena Moisturizer with Tint


Ardell False Lashes


Collection Essentielle de Chanel Compact


Loreal Double Wand Mascara and Primer


Any MAC Lipglass

The most glamorous part about my bff is she has a heart of gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment