Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vivian B.....................................................


January marks 8 years that I have been living in Charlotte, NC. It took some time to get adjusted to my new city, today I can say "I LOVE CHARLOTTE". Charlotte is it's own city and can't be compared to Atlanta, Chicago or D.C. It has it's own personality. In the 8years I have been here, I have seen this city grow by leaps and bounds. When I moved here in 2003, there were not a lot of options of places to shop. Now there are plenty of options, between Neimans, Nordstroms, Capitol, Poole Shop, Chezelle and Kla you can find whatever you need. Over the weekend another boutique opened in the up and coming neighborhood of NoDa.


Vivian B is a boutique located in the heart of the artsy North Davidson area, offering the latest pieces from designers like BCBG, Custo, Barcelona and Dolce Vita.


3100 North Davidson St.
(34th and N. Davidson)
Charlotte, NC 28205


www.shopvivianb.com


Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday
11-8
Sunday
12 -5

No comments:

Post a Comment