Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspirational...........................................

I love when I have the opportunity to sing another woman's praises.....I recently was tweeted a link to my girls blog and I just glanced over it the first day. Yesterday, during my lunch break I really took the opportunity to read it and I was blown away by the raw emotions that she shared in her post. Her blogs are so honest and real. As women we get so caught up in our relationship and lose ourselves and our identity. Shaunesi didn't hold back any when writing about her feelings about her past relationship. She really gives you an opportunity to see the other side of the Basketball wives world that VH1 isn't airing.

Please take the opportunity to check her blog out, there is a lesson to be learned in it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment