Monday, July 4, 2011

My Curls................................................

Hey guys if you have been following my blog, you already know I have been natural for almost 4yrs and am currently trying to do heat less hair styles. So this is my latest experiment. My new favorite.



After washing and conditioning my hair, I applied Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner. I then separated my hair into six small parts. I would take one of the small sections of hair and put on Hair Milk and Pro Style Gel (No alcohol in this gel) and then take a small bit of hair and two strand twist it. After I did three, 2 strand twist I would use a sponge roller to roll the 2 strand twist up.

After completing the whole head, I sat under the dryer for an hour and slept with the rollers in.

The next morning I pulled the rollers out and just picked through my hair to loosen up the curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment