Thursday, September 22, 2011

Burberry's nude collection

I am a big fan of Burberry's trench coats. I have their classic ones in black and beige, and I would love to have some more! Have you seen their newest "nude" collection? They have some lovely coats...

Lace. This is so feminine.


Suede and shearling. This might be my favourite of the three. It looks so cozy but not too bulky. I wonder if it's water-resistant like their usual trench coats, though, if the outer material is suede?


Cashmere and wool. How chic is a cashmere trench coat?! It's expensive but don't they say that coats are a good investment? I could still wear this when I'm 80, right? I'd be a really fashionable granny...


They also have nude accessories. This bag, for example, is quite nice.


Had to include a splash of colour (obviously not part of the nude collection). This is a laminated wool rain coat... for boys 7-14! Cool, right? But it costs as much as an adult trench coat!


Check them all out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment