Thursday, September 22, 2011

Review on MAC's Future Length Lash Serum

What woman doesn't want long lashes, for goodness sake Elizabeth Taylor was born with a mutation of a double row of lashes that contributed to her timeless beauty. On my quest to achieve longer and thicker lashes, I started using MAC's Future Length Lash Serum. After about two weeks, I noticed a difference in my lashes, they were longer and thicker. Now for $30 this lash serum does not provide the same dramatic results you will get with Latisse, but I definitely noticed my lashes were fuller. This is a great product for women who may have lost their lashes due to a illness or from wearing false lashes. My co-worker, lost her lashes from wearing individual false lashes for so long, after using this product, her lashes have grown back tremendously.

The two above pictures are my lashes after 2 months of using the lash serum.

A picture of my lashes before I started using the lash serum

No comments:

Post a Comment