Monday, September 26, 2011

How to Color Block on a Budget?

Color Blocking is definitely one of the hottest trends. I got a chance to step out this weekend and I took that opportunity to color block........on a budget of course. For those who don't know, Color blocking is strategically pairing bold colors together.

Here is what it cost me to Color Block. I had the blazer and I paid $22.80 for the sweater (which I will be able to pair with multiple items) and the skirt was $6.50. All items from Forever 21.

Nude pumps is one of the best investments you can make, they go with everything.
Shoes from Nordstroms (Steve Madden)
Gold Necklace from www.girlprops.com
Gold Watch from Nordstroms (Swatch)


My yellow faux skin clutch
from a small boutique $20

My Partner in crime for the evening my little sister
Jasmine

At the Sunset Club

No comments:

Post a Comment