Sunday, February 21, 2010

Purple Passion


Clean face

I start off with my eyebrows, they are the most complex thing to do when I am doing my make-up, so I like to get it out of the way by filling them in with a MAC pencil Spiked and brown shadow and an angle brush.

First I apply a primer on my eye, which is key if you want your color to pop and for the shadow to hold. I personally have extremely oily eye lids so if I don't put on primer the eye shadow will be off by the time I leave the house. On the lid I mixed a matte purple and a frost purple. In the crease I put a gray called Scene by MAC. On the brow bone I put a highlighter, a pearly pink color.

I tight lined the eyes which is a technique made famous by Laura Mercier. I put on Mascara and dusted myself with Bronzer.

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment