Monday, February 15, 2010


This is ME!
I wanted to post a most recent picture of myself. My look changes by the second.
I created this blog to document my quest for "Glamour" through my own eyes.
Just like any other journey you have to know where you have been in order to know where you are going.
Here are some of my favorites from the past:

I love this dress, its a gray flannel exposed zipper by Thakoon. Doesn't give you much shape but I feel amazing when wearing it.

It always makes me laugh when you see pictures on the internet of someone taking a picture of themselves and the poses they do......

This is a favorite, a Matthew Williamson tribal dress that I may ask to be buried in

Herve Leger on a budget, compliments of Express. You have to give Kim Kardashian credit for making these dresses famous.

I love FUR! I purchased this fur online (ebay), got to wear it one time and it never got cold again for 2 years, so I sold it. Ironically this has been the coldest winter I have ever experienced in my life (especially living in the South)

One of my favorites, this is an Ema Savahl I purchased at a boutique in the Beverly Center. It hugs the body perfectly, and I don't think I have ever gotten more compliments on a dress.
www.emasavahl.com

Old faithful is what I call this top, when I am going out and have no idea what to wear it's time to pull out this gray top. I got this top from Nordstroms several years ago and you can wear it 10 different ways, I think I wore it as a dress in Miami one time.

I think I spoke too soon, this is the dress I will be buried in by far one of my favorite designers Giambattista Valli. I feel like the black Audrey Hepburn. This dress is the essence of feminity which is definitely a big part of who I am.

I love this picture because its almost all natural. I have on mascara and my eyebrows are filled in. Funny story, in 8th grade all the girls were going to get their eyebrows done, my mom would not let me get my done sooooooooo I decided to do them myself with a razor that you would use to shave your legs. Needless to say the hairs on the end have NEVER grown back.

No comments:

Post a Comment