Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Personal Style

If I had to sum up my personal style up, I would say Jackie Kennedy meets Amber Rose. The parts of Jackie Kennedy that I love is the strong femininity and preppy look. The part I love about Amber Rose is the minimalist edgy and sexiness.


I love wearing a sweater over my shoulders and white pants.

With a body like this you can take ordinary things to a whole different level. Love this color. The color Coral is actually huge for Spring/Summer.

First Lady Jackie made the triple strand pearls famous, I hope to own a real pair one day. Classic look and the lines on this dress are ageless.

Fire, not many women can get away with wearing glasses in doors.



The neck line on this jacket is what I die for!!!

The first person I have seen make combat boots look soooo hot, I will have a pair soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment