Monday, March 15, 2010

Remi -N- ME


Like every other woman, you want a "CHANGE". So when I am feeling a little friskier (lol), I add extensions by getting them sew-in. I use 100% Virgin Indian Hair by Remi. The Indian Hair makes the extensions look like my own hair, now they cost a little more than your average pack of hair but it is well worth it to me.
I am also proud to say I have been relaxer free for over two years, so wearing a sew-in gives my own hair a break. In this particular blog i am showing how I maintain the hair MYSELF.
Glamour on a BUDGET

Here my hair has been washed, conditioned and blow dryed ( I like to use a round brush when blow drying, I notice it gets my hair much straighter.)

Flat Ironing the hair


My hair straight


Spiral Curls all the way around


All done

No comments:

Post a Comment