Saturday, March 27, 2010

Trying out a new conditioner


Let me be the first to admit that I am a product junkie, always eager to try something new. In fact most of my friends would consider me the lab rat, because I will try almost anything. I have always experimented with products, in fact when I was seven years old I called myself making a beauty potion that consisted of water, soap and rose petals. Well guess who decided to drink this crazy potion.............. you guessed it, ME! Twelve hours after drinking it, I came down with Strep Throat and had to miss school! Well I got word from my friend Randi that this conditioner might be worth trying out.

Here I am after washing and deep conditioning my hair for a hour.


First thing I do after rinsing out the conditioner is section it into four parts.



Then I take little small pieces and blow it dry with a round brush, I find that the round brush gets it much straighter than the comb attachment that comes with the blow dryer.
Next I take little small pieces and curl it with a ceramic curling iron and then wrap it. (Not Pictured)


This is the ending result! The verdict is still out about the conditioner, it has a very strong fragrance that I am on the fence about! I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment