Friday, March 19, 2010

Those Darn Gray Eyes.........


2 Sangrias later and I still can't sleep, it's almost 1 a.m. and I can't seem to find rest anywhere, so I figured lets do something constructive. I was playing around a couple of days ago and this was the result.
Oh, as I stated before once in a while, when I am feeling a little friskier I want a different look. Usually, I can get my fix by adding in extensions, but sometimes I have to go a little further. So, when I put my gray eyes in, , my alter ego "Rachel" (my middle name) comes out.


Final look as Terri


Dusting on Bronzer


Lining bottom lid with pink shadow


Lining bottom lid

applying pink shadow in crease


applying pink shadow in crease


applying kohl eyeshadow pencil on lid (using as a primer)
applying black eyeshadow on top (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment