Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Birthday.......................................................


August 12, 2010 today I welcome 31 with open arms, I am so blessed to see another year and greatful that God is so merciful. Everything that has happen in my life, good and bad, I wouldn't change one thing because i know its all working for his Glory!
For my post today, I wanted to feature some of my favorites.


My Son
Carter Royce Mitchell
This little boy has taught me how to be selfless, hands down the best thing that could have ever happened to me.


My love


My favorite lipstick of all time Dare to Wear Lipglass in Gimmie That


My favorite thing to wear Basket ball shorts and my neon pink polish


An old picture of me, taken about 10 yrs ago.
Wow, I have come along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment