Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bonjour Chanel

Help, I am a bag addict.
I got another handbag. Another Chanel.


Officially a wallet, not a bag (and this is why they would NOT give us one of those useful dustbags! How stingy is that!). But it's too big to be a wallet, really. And if we're honest, it's way too small to be an everyday bag.


It's still charming. It's really the perfect clutch. I adore it.


I was actually looking for a beige clutch. And I ended up buying... uh, red.


My mother got one in black! Hers is from the newest collection (whereas mine is a 'classic' - there are just different colours every season/year, not sure exactly). 


Speaking of Chanel, I picked up their new nail colour in Quartz. This needs at least two coats to look nice (I only applied one coat last night - I didn't have the patience to do more! - and I'm looking at my nails as I type... and they look blahhhh.). But when it's done right, it's a really pretty shade. 


Long live Chanel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment