Monday, September 5, 2011

Shopping at LK Bennett

I've been making an effort to buy more shoes this year, not just handbags :-)
Here are my latest purchases. I walked into an LK Bennett shop and got all six pairs in one go!


Looking at them in more detail... Here are the two pairs that the Duchess wears. Especially the pair on the right - she wore them a lot on her tour of Canada. I respect her for being able to walk in them so naturally; the heels are very high! As for the wedges, she has them in black. I preferred the nude ones.


Just to compare the wedges that I got. On the left is the same pair as above. The pair on the right is comfy, easier to walk in and was on sale!


And more beige/brown shoes! On the left, these are from the newest collection. I thought about getting the same in black, too, but I hesitated because I was already buying so much. The other two pairs were on sale. The middle pair is suede. 


Now I just need a beige clutch to match my shoes... Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment