Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The day I met her...........


I need to say, I don't put any human being on a pedestal. However, Amber Rose (Kanye West's girlfriend) is the epitome of glamour. There is something about her style that is effortless. A lot of celebrities and people are trying to be something they are not, they don't OWN their look. It's almost as if they are hangers wearing the clothes their stylist picked out for them. I don't consider myself an expert but when figuring out your own style it shouldn't be forced. Just because something looks good on Amber, doesn't necessarily mean it would look good on you. There aren't many people that can pull off a blond fade, bright pink lipstick, edgy and sometimes controversial outfits. I see why she is driving the media crazy


Shout out to Joseph at Bobbi Brown in South Park for the makeup.
You are one of the best makeup artist I have ever come across in my life.


Here is a full picture of my dress
Asos.com
$60 (not bad, people couldn't believe I only paid $60)


Glamour X 10


No comments:

Post a Comment