Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lady in Red!!!!!!!!!!


So I originally ordered my dresses online, the dresses arrived right in time, however one of the dresses was wrong. They accidentally sent me a dress that could be worn to Easter Morning Church service. So in my mind, I am thinking "Can I make this work? Can I wear this church dress to the party at the Forum?" Needless to say, the answer was no. However, it wasn't in the budget to purchase another dress, but I had seen this beautiful red dress a week prior and couldn't get it out of my mind.
So I go to the mall, I walk in the store and the sales clerk is treating me like I am about to rob the place (grant it I am looking like I just escaped from the homeless shelter). So I try it on, its basically a perfect fit. So I find myself debating back in forth, "do I really need this dress" the answer is NO, "should I be spending my money on this dress" the answer is NO, "do I really have anything to prove to this sale clerk" the answer is absolutely not! But with all that said 5 minutes later I walked out the store with the dress simply because I had seen it a week prior and couldn't get it out my head. I wore the dress and I have no regrets.

Cache $155



I decided to do a smoky look on my eyes with some gray and black shadows. I topped the look off with a pale lipstick Snob by MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment