Tuesday, June 1, 2010

College Girl Makeover................


Today, I wanted to feature a college student who loves fashion and makeup (my little sister Jasmine). Jasmine typically wears mascara, bronzer and lipgloss, but would like to start wearing eye shadows, but needed a little guidance on how to put it on. I wanted to give Jasmine something natural but still glamorous, so I allowed Jasmine to pick out one color of eyeshadow and then I picked out the other colors. In the above picture is the before shot.


Here is the after shot


Jasmine is wearing all MAC products:
Orb= lid, Crease= foile, outside corner= mythology, tear duct: pink freeze
Liner= Blacktracj with angled brush
Mascara= Opulash
Bronzer= Goldmine
Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
Lipliner= Magenta
Lipstick= Girl About Town


Jasmine loved the makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment