Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update on clip -in extensions...............................


As promised I wanted to give you the final product of the clip-in extensions. Last week I showed you how I made the clip-ins myself, I put them in but I didn't style them.
So in order to achieve this look, I pin curled the extensions, left them in over night and took the pins out the next morning and wrapped my hair while getting ready for work. Very similar to the process of getting a doobie but without the water and dryer. i love this alternative to fully commiting to a sew-in or dealing with the damage of a bonded weave.


I will definitely be experimenting with different textures and colors with this clip-in technique in the near future so STAY TUNED!

On a side note: If my cheek bones appear a little more pronounced I have a trick for that I will be posting next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment