Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flawless Skin...........................................


What woman doesn't want Flawless Skin, there isn't one! A part of achieving that flawless skin is making sure the skin is cleansed properly. I recently received the Mia Clarisonic as a Christmas gift from a dear friend. I can't even put into words how grateful I was to receive it, considering I had been stalking it for the past few months.
The Clarisonic is a professional-caliber brush that uses a sonic micro-massage action to cleanse deeply. The Clarisonic cleanses so effectively your skin care products absorb all the better. Advantages to using the Clariosnic is getting your face six times cleaner, reduced apperance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles and improved skin tone.
I have been using this for a week in the clarity in my skin has improved dramatically.


I alternate between two cleansers
Gentle Hydro Cleanser (gel)
Nourishing Care Cleanser (cream)


Before I use the Clarisonic, I make sure to remove all make-up and cleanse my face.
The first time I used it, I cleanse my face twice and used a make-up remover, after I used the Clarisonic the brush was filthy.
This made me realize I was not getting all the dirt and make-up off my face every night just cleansing twice and using a make-up remover.


After I lather my face up good with my cleanser I use the Clarisonic all over my face.


After the timer on the Clarisonic shuts off, I just use a rag to wash off the remaining soap.


I will keep you updated on my journey with my Clarisonic
If you would like one contact:
Susan Son
Manager of Advance Technology
(704)442-6000

No comments:

Post a Comment