Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Night Out on The Town................


I don't go out much anymore, for the mere fact I am an "old lady" mentally. If it comes down to it, I would rather be home watching COPS or Locked UP on a Saturday night. Last Saturday several of my child hood friends came down from Virginia and we had a FABULOUS TIME.
In this picture above I am wearing one of my favorite items that I own (note to friends, I would like to be burried in this coat) Giambattista Valli doubled breast coat


Here is my beautiful friend Apryl looking like a DIVA in her fox jacket and black gloves


Apryl standing in front of a human size ginger bread house
@ the Ritz


Close-up



Dress from K-la (boutique chain exclusive to Atlanta and Charlotte)
Gold Neckalace: vintage store
Grey Boots: Forever 21
Gold Watch: Swatch Nordstroms
Giambattista Valli Coat: Capital (boutique in Charlotte)

No comments:

Post a Comment