Monday, December 27, 2010

Healthy Hair Challenge.......................................


As you all know I have been natural (without a chemical relaxer) for 3 years and it has been one of the best things I could have done for my hair. My hair has never been healthier and growing longer than it ever did with a relaxer. However, I think I have gotten comfortable with my hair's status and looking at other blogs and hair forums I am realizing my hair could be so much healthier, longer and thicker. I have always believed in the misconception that long thick hair was genetic. I now know with better care of my hair, I too can achieve longer fuller locks.
So last night I decided to join :
The Moptop Maven


The Moptop Maven
one of my favorite bloggers is starting a Healthy Hair challenge today. Please go to her site and get all the information and tips.


As part of the challenge, you need to take shots of your current hair length and status so we are able to document growth and thickness.


This is a hair length chart. My goal is mid back for 2011. I am currently almost at armpit length.

No comments:

Post a Comment