Friday, December 3, 2010

My Secrect to those radiant cheeks................


I recently posted this picture on facebook and got a few questions about what I used on my cheeks. So, I wanted to blog about one of my favorite products of all time. MAC Lustre drops, a limited edition product, which serves as a liquid highlighter that I use mostly on my cheek bones to make them appear more pronounced.




Here are the two products that I used on my cheeks. Lustre drops which came with "To the Beach Line" earlier this year and a metallic blush called Sin City which was a limited edition product as well.


I dotted the Lustre drops in the shape of a C under my brow bone and on to the apples of my cheeks.


Then I blend the Lustre drops out with a fluffy eye brush (MAC 224)
Last step is to just sweep blush on top of Lustre drops and it gives your cheeks a nice glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment