Monday, January 31, 2011

Give your OLD Bag a Quick Trendy Makeover..................

Let me start off by saying this is not a new trend, this trend actually started in Los Angeles and then took over the Paris runway for Spring 2010. However I have been crazy about this trend and had been in search for my own fox tail to go on my bags. My quest for my fox tail was over in October when I found my fox tail in a vintage store. I finally wore my fox tail out in December and I don't think my friends really understood the trend. Well I just found my little fox tail on the floor and it's time to break it out again. I wanted to do this blog because I thought this was a great way to give a old handbag a quick makeover.




Here is one of my old Gucci bags from 2005
(one of my favorites)

I added the fur tail to the side of the purse.
10 second makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment