Monday, January 17, 2011

Soft Pillow Rollers......................

As part of my quest for healthier hair, I have vowed to find more styles that don't require heat. Heat is extremely damaging to your hair, causes breakage, split ends and delays the growing process. Yesterday I picked up 2 packs of these rollers from the beauty supply store, they set me back about $2.99.

Here is one single roller, the roller is sponge with a wire wrapped inside a satin pillow to prevent breakage.


I took small sections of my hair and before I rolled them, I wet the ends of my hair, just so the ends would roll easier.


I used 2 packs of the rollers (20 rollers) and had to use two old school sponge rollers for the left over hair. I slept in the rollers overnight, today I will see the outcome. Stay tuned tomorrow for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment