Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of the Best Hair Products Ever.......................


Vatika Oil
As you guys know I have joined The Moptop Maven in the healthy hair challenge for 2011. One of her first product recommendations was Vatika oil, I immediately rushed to my nearest Indian grocery store and picked up a bottle. I slathered it all over my hair, kept it on for a few hours and then got my hair blown out. Folks I can not even tell you in words how SOFT and Silky my hair felt and how Shiny it was. I had already been using Coconut oil for the past three years, which I love, but Vatika oil is hands down better. Vatika oil gives deeper oil penetration for complete nourishment of scalp and hair.

Main Ingredients in Vatika Oil:
Coconut oil: promotes hair growth and nourishment
Neem: antimicrobial, fights dandruff and hair fall out
Brahmi: hair revitalizer
Henna: colorant and hair conditioner and restorative
Lemon Oil: astringent, fights dandruff and controls sebum production
Bahera: maintains hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment