Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Braid Out.......................................................


Don't adjust your computer screen, it's me "Glamor Puss" and not Celie from The Color Purple. In attempt to do a heat-less style, I took medium sized sections of my hair, sprayed with water and braided and sealed the ends with Cantu Shea Butter. After braiding my whole head, I put on a bonnet and went to sleep.


The next morning I took out the braids, I was not quite happy with the results, the ends were straight and it didn't have enough body. However, I have not given up. There are a few things I will tweak for next time.


Here is what I did to make the style work for me. I wore a big chunk of the front out and I pulled the back into a low side bun.
Below is the video I watched to achieve this look.



No comments:

Post a Comment