Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oatmeal and Honey Masque.............

D.I.Y
Tools Needed:
Honey, Oatmeal, Sandwich Baggie, H20 and Hammer
First I place the oatmeal in a sandwich baggie and I use the hammer to crush the oatmeal into small grains (almost into sand)


Here is what the oatmeal looks like after hammering it


Next step I add a combination of honey and water until you reach a pasty consistency.


I add the homemade masque to my face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
The benefits of this masque are:
  • Natural and Gentle Cleanser
  • Soothing facial Mask
  • Helps to relieve Dryness
  • Restores natural moisture balance
  • Oatmeal actually absorbs and removes surface dirt and impurities
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Leaves skin softer and smoother looking

No comments:

Post a Comment