Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inspired by "Find Your Love" by Drake


I don't really get the opportunity to watch videos however, I did recently get to catch Drake's new video "Find Your Love" and I was inspired to do a very natural look, putting emphasis on highlighting and contouring.
In the picture above I am applying my moisturizer and primer with a flat foundation brush.


Bamboon paint by MAC
I don't ever put on eyeshadow without a primer


Arena, Gorgeous Gold, Hopping
MAC E/S
I wanted to do very light natural colors


Hopping (light pearl pink) as a highlighter
Arena (peach) on lid
Gorgeous gold (gold) in crease



Here I am contouring putting a darker shade underneath my cheek bone
The fish face helps me find that area easier.


On my cheek bone I put a pearlized cream gold color
(found it at the drug store, years ago)

Very Natural


No comments:

Post a Comment