Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lisa Raye Inspired.........................


I am a reality t.v. junkie, I am open about my addiction. Lisa Raye has a new reality show called Lisa Raye The Real McCoy, I caught a couple of episodes on TVOne.com. Entertaining to say the least, in one episode she had a pink medley going on with her eyes so I wanted to put my own spin on it. The look was basically a pink smokey eye.


There is that Mineralize Skin Finish Foundation again, my favorite.


Coral Crepe Paint pot by MAC
If you are putting on eyeshadow without a cream shadow underneath you are wasting time.
Cream shadow is going to make the shadow last longer and it will also intensify the color of the shadow. Not sure what I did before cream shadows.


I covered the whole eye with coral crepe
(Notice one eye is already complete)


Quad: Take Wings
Bravado Light Pink Color


Put the light pink color on the lid and the inner corner of the eye


Pearl Matte by MAC
Face Pallette these can be used as blush, bronzer or you can use it as a shadow


Go over the lid with the matte pink color in the Pearl Matte pallette


Hot pink color in the Take Wings Quad with a round crease pencil brush


Place color in crease and outside corner of eye


Take light pink color from quad and highlight underneath the brow



Rose pigment by MAC


Take the Rose pigment and intensify the color in the crease


Take the brown in the quad and fill in the brows with an angled brush
(My favorite brow brush ever is by Japonese sold at Ulta)


Fill in the the brow with the brown shadow
I also use a brow pencil for the ends of the brows for a sharper line


Cobalt Ink by Bobbi Brown


With an angled brush line the top of the lash line


Petals and Peacocks by MAC
(Liberty of London collection)
Magenta lip pencil
My new favorite lipstick


First I cover my lips with foundation
This trick helps the color go on more vibrant and helps it to stay on longer


I fill my lips in with the Magenta lip pencil


Top it off with the lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment