Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mineralize Satin Finish


I have always admired a dewy look. For those who do not know what a dewy look is, it's foundation that gives you a moisturized glowy look. Worn by many celebrities. When I got to see Amber Rose in person in February her skin was FLAWLESS, it looked like the foundation was custom made for her, she had a beautiful glow. My friend and I thought she had some type of custom makeup, that is how BEAUTIFUL her skin looked. In this post I am talking about a foundation that gives me that glowy and dewy look.


Hydra Bright by Estee Lauder
I have fallen in love with this moisturizer
It is very light weight and it evens my complexion and adds brightness to the skin



To apply the foundation I am using a 116 brush by MAC
It is a fluffy brush that is gonna give me an air brush finish


Mineralize Satin Finish
NW43
A lot of people have the misconception that liquid makeup is heavy and that it's going to make you look cakey, well that is WRONG.
This is one of the sheerest foundation's that MAC carries
The consistency is a little heavier than a tinted moisturizer


I like to apply makeup on the back of my hand, that helps warm the make-up, which makes it easy to apply.


In a light circular motion, I apply the make-up


Yes that's my bonnet

A little concealer for the dark circles under my eyes



Check out the glow and the way the foundation makes the skin look flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment